Move From Burn-Out to Brilliance
The life of therapists and professional helpers is uniquely challenging. We are exposed to and bear witness to difficult, perhaps horrific situations in our client’s lives and at times, bearing the burden can be overwhelming. Our work is isolating, even in a group practice we are mostly behind closed doors with clients. It can feel like a never-ending revolving door of client after client without a much needed break.
As a helper focused on the needs of others:
- Are you highly sensitive to other’s pain?
- Has your work become a spiritual and energetic drain?
- Do you tend to take on other’s suffering?
- Are you unsure of how to motivate yourself, and maybe embarrassed to admit this?
- Are you craving connection and a sense of community of like-minded colleagues?
If this resonates with you, then know you are not alone! My Soulful Self Care for therapists and healers is designed to support the sensitive healer within who has taken on far too much of other’s pain and is experiencing energetic depletion, a dulling of your inner light, and a deep sense of dis-ease.
The Soulful Self Care for therapists and healers will reignite your passion and inner brilliance, provide specific tools for regaining your balance, and prevent dis-ease from recurring.
The Soulful Self-care for therapists and healers approach provides:
- Personalized assessment of your functioning
- 5 key action steps to move you from depleted to brilliant
- Personalized, individual ongoing insight, guidance and support
- The grace of renewed mindfulness, well-being and joy
There Are Two Ways to Get Started Today
If you're ready to regain your balance and experience a rejuvenated sense of well-being, choose an option below: